Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Speech Marks

    1. “What time is it?” asked Aung Naing.
    2. “I want chicken for ​dinner​”, said Hosea
    3. “Can I be on your team” asked Jonathan.
    4. “I would like an ice cream please”, said Liane.
    5. ​Mojtaba said to his friend “I know all of the colours of the rainbow. They are red orange yellow green blue indigo and violet.”  
    6. “Would you like to read a book?” asked Mrs Sloan.
    7. “Where is my chromebook?” asked Pua.
    8. “It is time to go to assembly,” said Mr Wong.
    9. “What is 15 + 12?” asked Mr Ogilvie


LI: To use speech marks when someone is speaking. 
To make direct quotes. Today's week for writing we talked about speech marks 
and how they are things for when people are talking. All of us watched a video about speech marks 
about speech marks and how they are important for people to learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment